In this issue:
- Preschool Pressure – The Pressure young families are under to place their children in preschool and the push towards compulsory preschool.
- Build a Lab – John Peacock explains how to set up a low budget chemistry lab for your own home experiments.
- Teaching All Children to Read – looking at phonological awareness as a precursor to reading.
- Changing Lives – When children leave home.
- Home Schooling: A feminist Challenge
- Exploring in Maths – Mainly Geometry by Kevin Lees
Plus our regular features:
- Age of Reason: Written and edited by homeschooled teenagers
- Your letters
- Colitas’ couch – Book reviews
- Home-ed Kids
- Science workshops
- Support group news and events