In this issue:
- Help Your Child to Wonder – Rachel Carson’s beautiful article on exploring the world with a sense of wonder and reverence.
- Home Education: A Choice For Life – Lyn explains that home education is not something you buy. It is a way of life.
- When Being a Mum Isn’t Enough – Amy Hollingsworth talks about finding a sense of purpose and identity.
- I Have Today – Dr John Peacock has more to say on socialisation.
- Home Education Is… – Sharee’s beautiful pictorial representation of what home education is all about
- Home Education and Special Needs Research – Rosanne looks at Workplace style learning in relation to home education.
- Making Friends & Projects with a Homeschool Sewing Class – A practical article for organising a group activity.
- A Real Education – Parents are naturally the right people to educate their children.
- Build a Lab – John looks at Michael Faraday and his candle.
- Home-made Maths Games – Part 2, Board Games, by Kevin Lees
Plus our regular features.